- Go cycle and explore the city. You can rent a bicycle in town for a good price.
- Walk around the busy high streets and enjoy the music of talented buskers.
- Have a picnic at park like Marlay Park, St. Stephens Green, St. Anne’s Park and Rose Gardens, and The Phoenix Park.
- Check out the wild deers at Phoenix Park.
- Check out the museums and galleries such as National Art Gallery, Irish Museum of Modern Art and Museum of National History.
- Have a refreshing walk on strands, bays and beaches like in Howth, Malahide, Portmarnock, Dun Laoghaire, Bray and many more.
- A quiet relaxing day at National Botanic Gardens.
- Have a blast at free music gigs in town where you will witness talented locals strumming their guitars or fiddle. And if it’s music you want to hear, you come at the right place. The lovely melody will sure make you hit guitar center music store to get your own guitar and join the jamming.
- Visit the Farmleigh House and Gardens where a vast well decorated place awaits you.
- And to top it all, visit the churches. You will not only be moved by the amazing architectural designs and will also be blessed by the presence of the holy spirit.
03 February 2017
“The best things in life are free.” Family, hugs, kisses, love, sleep, laughter, friends, good memories, nature and many many more.
If you get stuffs free inside your humble abode, who said you need to spend a dime to enjoy life outside?
There are plenty of good things to see around us that require just our plain appreciation and attention. Living in Dublin, made me realize that life has more to offer than working and have a good movie to watch at night. This country has many good spots to visit and wonderful things to do for free. It is the reason why you must to go out on weekend especially on good weather.
I can get free hugs and kisses from my love ones. I can create good memories that will last more than a lifetime. I can just walk down the streets and I can get lovely smiles even from people I don’t know. Life is good and even free stuffs can show that to us. Enjoy everything, big and small. And most of all thank God for everything.