I've been looking for a type of lipstick that is long lasting to wear. I mean, when I put it on, it will stay on my lips for more than 8 hours and that I don't need to re-apply. I've spotted few shades that I love at Clinique and M.A.C.
|Mac Lip Pencil and Lipstick|
|Mac Plumful Lipstick|
|Mac Soar Lip Pencil|
I ended up with M.A.C Plumful Lustre Lipstick and M.A.C Soar Lip Pencil. Since I want a long-lasting lipstick, I decided to get both. I follow few steps in applying my lipstick.
- In order to remove the dry skin cells on my lips, I clean my lips with wet wipes.
- I apply lip balm of my choice or petroleum jelly. Remove any excess using a tissue.
- I will then apply the lip liner all around my lip and blend it using my finger tip.
- For a precise application, I use a pointed and thin brush in applying lipstick. This also prevents clumps.
- Blot off the excess lipstick using a tissue then put over a single ply of tissue over the lips and apply a thin coat of loose or pressed powder. This will make your lipstick stay longer on your lips.
- Finally put a thin layer of lipstick for a glossy finish.