It really feels great when someone appreciates you for the things you're doing. To that, thanks Sittie Cates for the Leibster Blog Award you awarded me. It's so sweet of you.
I love the idea of telling someone how much they are loved by giving them this kind of award. I don't want to break such lovely chain so allow me to enumerate the rules and I hope that my nominees and awardees will do the same.
08 October 2012
RULES (copied from Sittie Cates):
1. Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you plus you must CREATE 11 questions of your own for the 11 people you will nominate with this award.
3. Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post.
4. Go to their page and inform them of the nomination.
5. Absolutely NO tags back. Remember to ONLY tag bloggers with less than 200 followers.
1. I love to cook. I just hope cooking loves me.
2. I hope one day I'll have my own restaurant with a special corner for coffee and pastries.
3. Tell me the title of the movie and I will tell you the story. I found watching movies and series fascinating.
4. DIY lady.
5. I'm a kid magnet. When I'm at the gathering, children will always come to me for something until I found myself talking and giggling with them.
6. When it comes to subject, History is not my thing. It's just great that I married a man with so much passion on things I hate.
7. I am studying photography at the moment, it's good. But I found photo editing a lot challenging.
8. If I'll be lost, I want it to be in Rome.
9. I love snow and I am so dreaming of white Christmas this year.
10. Sports don't love me. But if there's one, billiards will be a so-so.
11. When I was a kid I was allergic to prawns and other seafood but now, I can eat them without worrying of scratching here and there because of inflammation.
1. What drives you to continue your blog? Blogging for me is one way of expressing myself through my words and photos. I am not so very good in creative writing. With that, I believe this will allow me to develop such skills.
2. If you had a different name, what would that be and why’d you choose that? I haven't think of it, but I like Justine May. It just sounds nice.
3. What can’t you live without? To be honest, I can't think of "what" but I can think of "who". His name is Jesus Christ.
4. What’s your best-loved hobby? Photo Editing.
5. Why did you choose that title for your blog?I picked “Scoop and Snap” as title of my blog because I always thought that photos have meanings and stories which can be told in simple words.
6. How long have you been blogging? Two years and 5 months.
7. How do you prefer to spend your weekends? I prefer strolling with my hubby during weekends.
8. What goals have you achieved? Recently, I finished a short course.
9. Cite a blog you like and why you like it. I like all the blogs listed below in my nominees and awardees because they have nice lay outs and inspiring contents.
10. What’s your greatest dream in life? My greatest dream is to have my own kids.
11. What month were you born? It was May when my mother brought me into this amazing world.
1. What is your goal as a blogger?
2. What is your favorite food and why?
3. Where do you want to spend your retirement and why?
4. Do you have a special talent? What is it?
5. Who is your greatest inspiration and why?
6. What chore do you absolutely hate?
7. What was the last movie that made you cry?
8. When was the last time you were nervous?
9. If you knew the world is ending next year, what would you do differently?
10. What is the best advice you have given and received?
11. How do prefer your egg cooked?
1. Amazing Animals by Papaleng
2. Blueberry Craft and Hobby Time by Ewa KM
3. Cranium Bolts by Shiju Sugunan
4. Daily Living by Regina Laurel
5. Deliciously Spicy Moments by January
7. Do You See What I See by Dianne
8. Filipino Foods and Writing by Fernando Lanchica
9. Find Your Happiness by Diana St. Louis
10. ForGetMeNot by Mickie Brown
Thanks again Sittie Cates for the nomination and award.