- Go cycle and explore the city. You can rent a bicycle in town for a good price.
- Walk around the busy high streets and enjoy the music of talented buskers.
- Have a picnic at park like Marlay Park, St. Stephens Green, St. Anne’s Park and Rose Gardens, and The Phoenix Park.
- Check out the wild deers at Phoenix Park.
- Check out the museums and galleries such as National Art Gallery, Irish Museum of Modern Art and Museum of National History.
- Have a refreshing walk on strands, bays and beaches like in Howth, Malahide, Portmarnock, Dun Laoghaire, Bray and many more.
- A quiet relaxing day at National Botanic Gardens.
- Have a blast at free music gigs in town where you will witness talented locals strumming their guitars or fiddle. And if it’s music you want to hear, you come at the right place. The lovely melody will sure make you hit guitar center music store to get your own guitar and join the jamming.
- Visit the Farmleigh House and Gardens where a vast well decorated place awaits you.
- And to top it all, visit the churches. You will not only be moved by the amazing architectural designs and will also be blessed by the presence of the holy spirit.
03 February 2017
“The best things in life are free.” Family, hugs, kisses, love, sleep, laughter, friends, good memories, nature and many many more.
If you get stuffs free inside your humble abode, who said you need to spend a dime to enjoy life outside?
There are plenty of good things to see around us that require just our plain appreciation and attention. Living in Dublin, made me realize that life has more to offer than working and have a good movie to watch at night. This country has many good spots to visit and wonderful things to do for free. It is the reason why you must to go out on weekend especially on good weather.
I can get free hugs and kisses from my love ones. I can create good memories that will last more than a lifetime. I can just walk down the streets and I can get lovely smiles even from people I don’t know. Life is good and even free stuffs can show that to us. Enjoy everything, big and small. And most of all thank God for everything.
02 February 2017
I am a big fan of beautiful flowers. Whatever the season is, I can't stop admiring the blooms here and there. This is the second batch of the flower collection I have at Instagram. Sharing it with you from the bottom of my heart.
" Hatred stirs up conflict, but love covers over all wrongs."
30 January 2017
This is a sponsored post. All opinions are 100% mine and not influenced in any way.
Who loves shopping? Who loves shopping with coupons? Who wants to save while shopping? I do and I bet you do too.
Nowadays, you will see me in rare occasions shopping in high streets. That is for two reasons. First, I have a toddler in tow everywhere I go. Secondly, me and my husband are trying to save for some important matter. That said, shopping in high streets will do no good in our bank accounts. But... (You have to hear this.) But who said buying few things for yourself, family and friends occasionally will hurt your pocket especially if you can save while shopping. You can really enjoy the perks of life without worrying to overspend. Groupon Coupons can make that happen.
Groupon Coupons have thousands of printable coupons for in-store shopping and overflowing promo codes for online shoppers. I can’t believe myself that lots and lots of brand are offering great savings.
I took the liberty of browsing Groupon Coupons and I found pretty good deals for many brands and stores I love. Some of which are Saks Fifth Avenue, JC Penney, Victoria’s Secret, Gap, Guess, Target, ebay, Amazon, Sears, Kohls, Starbucks Store, Disney Store, Forever 21 and plenty more. The categories are numerous as well. Clothings, Shoes, Gadgets, Travels, Restaurants and Bars, Books and Magazines. Name it, they got it. It is impossible not to find what want or need.
Oh, my husband is going to love me more because I can save on my shopping. I’m so delighted that I can access Groupon Coupons for FREE.
Do you need anything? Visit Groupon Coupons now. Thousands of deals await you. You can also follow them on Facebook and Twitter for more updates.